Ideal Start: Immediate
Employment Type: Initial 1-year term with strong likelihood of availability
Work Location: Banff, AB (Remote Friendly Environment)
- Working with business and IT leaders to develop project charters.
- Defining complex project plans including scope, budget and schedule.
- Managing the project plan to achieve goals using standard project management methodologies and practices.
- Interacting with business and IT leaders to assemble project teams and provide ongoing motivation towards successful project completion.
- Driving analysis, recommendations, decisions and delivery.
- Providing leadership cross-functionally and across diverse teams.
- Developing business and process knowledge in conjunction with projects managed.
Education & Experience
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in a technical discipline
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in IT and software development projects, along with experience managing large, complex projects.
- Proficiency in managing projects using various software lifecycle methodologies, including Agile
- Experience managing ERP system implementation or upgrade projects is an asset
Other Competencies, Knowledge & Skills
- Time management, attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated judgment and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to present complex issues in a structured and concise manner
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing and at times stressful work environment.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Modis will only present your resume to client’s when your explicit permission is obtained.
Modis maintains a general inbox for all IT candidates. If you are interested in being considered for other roles in the Calgary and/or Edmonton markets, please forward your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."