Senior Program Director
Contract Duration: 24 months
Location: Remote and Occasional Onsite, Fredericton, NB
The Senior Project Director/Manager will be required to:
- Ensure project management methodologies and principles are utilized throughout the project.
- Develop, manage, and communicate detailed project plans, work plans and deliverables.
- Monitor and report progress against project plan.
- Identify and communicate any impacts on other project teams and ensure project milestones are achieved.
- Participate in regular project status meetings.
- Monitor issue prioritization, progress tracking, and resolution process.
- Collaborate with the other key stakeholders in the resolution of any issues that occur during the project.
- Work with project stakeholders on the development and/or enhancement of business processes and revisions to legislation/regulations.
- Support the business owner(s) regarding project governance, sponsor meetings, performance monitoring/reporting (budget, schedule, scope, quality, risks, issues, change control, etc.), and other activities deemed required.