Contract Duration: 6 months
The business analyst has a broad and deep knowledge of customers' business environments, operations, relevant regulatory, compliance and governance frameworks as well as industry standard processes, key trends, customer segments and lines of businesses. He/ she leverage this knowledge and experience to advise on, gather and define business and system requirements and processes that best reflect customer needs, based on product capabilities and best practices.Responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute in business requirement solicitation, capturing business, functional and technical requirements.
- Key focal point for customers in your domain, providing insights into product capabilities and best practices, responsible to design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers' business needs, production operability and budget.
- Support projects through their entire life cycle, incl. scoping, design, development, testing deployment and post production
- Solutions will span multiple domains and products such as Ensemble ( Billing , AR ,UPS, CSM ) and MicroServices
- Create Epic, Feature, User Story in JIRA, conduct backlog grooming with Scrum teams, facilitate Demos and accept features .
- Work with teams across global locations to meet planned timelines and quality & responsible for multiple large and complex projects solutioning phase.
- Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management - Information System - or equivalent industry experience
- 10+ years of experience in Telcom industry with at least 4 years of Customer-facing experience – ability to present the Functional and technical solution using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on) in front of large onsite and remote audiences
- 5+ years of experience working in Ensemble Billing, AR , CSM & Microservices solution design
- Preferable to have AWS or Azure Cloud certification
- Wide knowledge of Amdocs Billing products and business processes
- Deep knowledge of the telecom industry and E2E business processes
- Experience working with agile teams, and hybrid methodology project environment