One of our Telecom clients is looking for Python Developer for a contract duration of 12 months
Duration: 12 months
Location: Downtown Toronto AND North York (remote for now)
* Participate in requirements identification, definition, prioritization, documentation, and analysis.
* Transform requirements into solutions by performing full life-cycle management including design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation support.
* Adjust solution implementation based on the team's evolution, changes, and new integrations.
* Seek user feedback to lead improvements, enhancements.
* Create and maintain user and developer documentation.
* Bachelor's in Computer Science, or equivalent education or work experience.
* Familiar with Software Development Paradigms/Patterns/Models.
* Problem solving team player.
* Experience developing REST APIs and web-apps using TDD/BDD with CI/CD pipelines.
* Experience with POSIX/Bash shell scripting.
* Experience with working in an Agile/Lean/DevOps environment.
* Experience in Open Source software development. (Please provide examples.)
* Experience with peer-/mob-programming.
* Strong technical writing skills.
* Bilingual in English and French.