Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Our government client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead high-performing teams in delivering large-scale, multi-year, multi-stakeholder projects. You will work in a dynamic environment, ensuring project success while adhering to budgets, schedules, and scope.
· Demonstrated experience in project management and optimizing methodologies.
· Extensive experience in developing and managing project artifacts.
· Strong resource and cost management skills.
· Proficiency in Agile delivery and change management.
· Experience managing third-party vendors.
· Proficiency in planning, organizing, monitoring, and controlling IT projects.
· Experience in planning and leading project activities during development, testing, UAT, and production.
· Strong skills in producing complex briefing materials and business documents using MS Office.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and negotiation skills.
· Ability to develop successful relationships with high-level stakeholders and manage third-party vendors.
· Familiarity with OPS UPM and architecture standards is an asset
· 10+ years of Project Management experience.
· Proficiency in Agile methodology.
· Strong experience with project management tools and documentation.
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
· Ability to manage complex business and IT issues.
· Superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Expertise with MS Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio.
· Scrum Master certification and experience is a plus.
· Ontario Public Sector (OPS) experience preferred, including knowledge of OPS Unified I & IT Project Methodology (UPM) and architecture standards.
This is a hybrid work role which requires 2 days/ week onsite