We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, 1 Quality Control Technician to support the QC Department.
You will perform analytical chemistry testing for release of drug products, stability samples and raw materials.
You will also support analytical method transfers and validations, stability studies, revision of documents, handling of deviations and implementation of change controls.
- Perform analytical testing of solid oral drug products for release and stability testing (HPLC / UPLC, GC, UV/VIS, dissolution, etc.).
- Perform associated laboratory work (preparation of solutions, waste disposal, etc).
- Support testing of raw materials according to pharmacopeia requirements.
- Perform peer review of analytical data. Respect EHS rules at all time.
- Respect 5S principles and proposes ideas for continuous improvement to lab processes.
- Federal Certificate of Capacity as Laboratory Technician or similar education
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in a GMP environment or similar (ISO 7025)
- Hands-on experience in HPLC and GC techniques
- Knowledge of dissolution, UV/VIS and IR techniques
- Good writing skills
- Excellent team spirit
- Working knowledge in English and good knowledge of French Comfortable using common Office software
Spring Professional Life Science :� +41 58 233 40 20 #boost