Modis is looking for one of it's clients a:
- Federal Certificate of Capacity as Laboratory Technician or similar education
- 2 – 3 years of work experience in a GMP environment
- Solid knowledge in HPLC and GC techniques and CDS
- Knowledge of dissolution, UV/VIS and IR techniques.
- Knowledge of analytical method transfer and analytical method validation.
- Experience of doing analytical testing according to Ph. Eur. and USP prescriptions.
- Good writing skills and excellent team spirit.
- Good knowledge in English and French.
- Knowledge of most common office software
- Perform analytical testing according to raw material and product release specifications (HPLC, GC, UV/VIS, IR, dissolution, pH, conductivity, TOC, titration, weighing, wet chemistry experiments etc.).
- Perform review of analytical data. c. Performs basic laboratory work (buffer preparation, waste disposal management, washing of lab dishes, cleaning of the labs.
- Support management supply of consumables.
- Support maintenance/calibration of equipment and keeps relationship with suppliers.
- Support stability studies (set up, sampling, testing, coordination)
- Write specific standard operations procedures (e.g. operation and maintenance of equipment)
- Participate in method transfer and method validation activities
- Support selection, purchase and commissioning of new equipment.
- Handling of deviations and change controls