Excellent opportunity of minimum 1 year for a leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Manage Engineering project according to HSE and GMP guidelines.
- Manage on-going projects in a timely, costly, and regulatory manner until the end, by leading global planning and coordinating activities with all stakeholders.
- Conduct effective communication internally and externally.
- Organize project charters and all technical documentation needed.
- Plan and follow all technical activities, and Validation/Qualification activities in collaboration with the Quality Unit.
- Build and follow Capex budget.
- To ensure hand-over to operational team (production, maintenance, quality).
- Engineering degree and Project management diploma.
- Engineering expertise in pharmaceutical industries, at least 5 years of experience in
- pharmaceutical industry, international environment
- Proven track records in leading complex pharma projects
- Advanced skills in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation and Applied Physics.
- Knowledge project management software
- Knowledge in CSV Computer System validation, 21CFR11 and GAMP guidelines
- Presentation skills required
- Mother tongue in French, fluent in English
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Extremely motivated, with rigorous work habits and problem-solving skills
- Quality commitment, flexibility, initiative, cross functional cooperation behavior