SAP Solution Architect
Permanent, UK Wide
Excellent Package Including:
- £80,000 - £110,000 Basic Salary
- £5.5k Car Allowance
- 10% - 20% Bonus
- Flexible, Hybrid Working Model: 2 days per week in office/client site
Modis exists to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive. We're a Global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences.
We are looking for talented individuals to join one of the world's most respected consultancy firms in this exciting new career opportunity. They have invested over $100 million in their applications practice and are undergoing substantial growth in all areas of the organisation, resulting in further excellent opportunities being available within the business.
The ideal candidate can be either technical or business focussed to support with the holistic delivery model. Expect a welcoming culture, fantastic career development and clear career progression.
- Building detailed solution architecture designs based on leading standard and approaches.
- Lead or act as subject matter expert in enterprise and application reviews.
- Building upon client relationships, providing specialist advice to deliver the best solutions.
- Have a good understanding of issues and challenges facing business functions in workstreams such as finance, procurement, SCM, HR, logistics etc.
- Contribute to the business development initiatives.
What you would bring:
- Proven track record in SAP solution architecture and working with SAP products.
- Deep understanding of SAP products, trends and topics.
- Been through several SAP implementations.
- Excellent communication skills for explaining complex concepts to clients.
- Client-facing experience or strong desire to move into consulting.
This is a two-stage interview process, please apply for consideration. We want to find the right candidate for the role, therefore, all notice periods are considered!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.