Enterprise Architect (SC Clearance/Inside IR35/Remote)
Are you a solid Enterprise Architect looking for a new interim position?
If so I need an Enterprise architect to support a new project for a customer in the North West. This discovery project is working closely with the wider business to identify capabilities needed now and into the future, working as a part of an architecture team in making decisions, and ultimately building a portfolio of projects delivering software capability.
- Working with the business to gather key information, both in the form of requirements and raw information.
- Working with the architecture team, making and supporting architectural decisions with good information, following guidelines and good architectural principles
- Working within the project and with the business to assist with approval and sign off of decisions
- Documenting decisions in the appropriate manner, guided by the architecture team and authority
- Working with business analysts in gathering of good quality, high level requirements to support all other activities
- Ability to work with a range of different business stakeholders at different levels in the hierarchy
- Ability to draw together information from various sources and employ good data management
- Good Technical software knowledge or background to be able to work harmoniously in an architecture team
- A good understanding of TOGAF and will have used this on a project of significant scale
If this role sounds of interest, please send me a copy of your CV to be considered
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.