Programme Manager (SC Clearance needed/ Flexible working)
Are you an SC cleared Programme Manager looking for a new contract opportunity?
If so, I need a client side Programme Manager, who will be responsible for a portfolio of IT projects, mainly emanating from actions undertaken last year in response to the pandemic, providing access to the workforce to facilitate a large scale working from home policy and residual activity following the upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10
Projects include :-
- Device Rationalisation - Rationalisation of the end user device estate in support of the one device per employee policy. Identifying duplicate, redundant end user devices, removing them from support and facilitating their return from various locations.
- Application Remediation - Some devices remain on the legacy Windows 7 estate following the Windows 10 Programme due to their required applications not being readily compatible with Win10. Project will be to develop the strategy to consolidate the application estate, remediate/upgrade certain apps where cost effective to do so, virtualise others, or provide an enduring solution for some to remain on Win7 as an approach and use device, but removed from the core network.
- Win10- Responsible for the development of the plan for Win10 devices and its subsequent delivery
- Own the IT deliverables within various Health and Safety initiatives
- Support on-going efforts to ensure the business is working safely and effectively whilst determining what the 'new normal' will be post Covid 19.
The successful candidate will be SC cleared and will work with an IT Provider to deliver the desired project outcomes. Reporting to the Senior Programme Manager responsible for IT Infrastructure Projects, the role will be accountable for the deliverables within the integrated plan across the end to end Delivery lifecycle, from initial investment case, through user testing and service handover, ensuring effective governance of the SP deliverables.
- Effective Stakeholder Management to CIO level
- Communication - across various Business areas
- Governance - ensuring the Service Provider is effectively managing the projects
- Management framework, ensuring progress against plan, risk/issue management, financial performance etc.
- Negotiating - liaising with Business points of contact as required to agree change windows and seek user input for testing etc.
If this role sounds of interest, please send me a copy of your CV, to be considered.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.