Oracle Cloud Functional Consultant (Financials & Procurement - ERP)
UK wide, Remote Working - very occasional trips to the office (Midlands based)
£50,000 - £60,000
I'm currently working with a growing Consultancy who are looking to add an Oracle Cloud Functional Consultant (ERP) to their Oracle SaaS team.
This is an excellent opportunity which offers clear progression and the opportunity to work on projects in multiple industry sectors.
The business are experiencing tremendous due to several successful project deliveries & are consequently looking for the right person to come in and help shape their ERP practice as they continue their upward trajectory!
- Implementing Oracle Cloud Financials Solutions - ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to customers on the process improvements and efficiency's that can be realised through the implementation of Oracle Cloud Financials.
- Work closely with the client SMEs and stakeholders to familiarise them with the Oracle Cloud Financials capabilities and support them in the decisions and development of the solution and process design for their finance function.
- Key Activities: demonstrations, design workshops, documentation, testing, report development, training, data migration, knowledge transfer, production go-live, hyper-care and transition to the support organisation.
Essential & Desirable Skills:
- The role requires a strong understanding of the Oracle Cloud Financials applications (AP, AR, GL and Projects, etc)
- At least 2 years of experience working with Oracle Cloud Financials applications
- The ability to understand Finance business processes and requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
- Solid understanding of Data Migration, Reconciliation, Reporting would be hugely advantageous
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills to work collaboratively with clients, build rapport and foster relationships.
If you're interested in the opportunity, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.