Are you looking for new challenging contract opportunities?
For our client in Berlin we are looking for a Dutch HR Payroll Specialist (m/f/d).
Have a look at the description below and apply if you are interested.
Duration: 6 months / full-time
Rate: hourly in euros (negotiable, please share your best)
Note: this client requires 1 or 2 times a week to work on site in Berlin, all the travel expenses, extra costs and hotel stays are covered by the client.
* Assist in the delivery of accurate and compliant employee end to end processes for a group of two Dutch payrolls assigned businesses
* Coordinate and deliver on a variety of business requirements to ensure statutory employment and payroll compliance
* Improve the systems, processes and payroll delivery environment to maximise the efficiency and accuracy of our service, for our business
* Collaborate with internal and external partners
* Being the primary contact point for the assigned Dutch payrolls, developing and maintaining detailed knowledge and understanding of the statutory processes and legislative deadlines in the Netherlands
* Improving and/or changing systems, processes or functions within the business
* Managing and resolving business escalations, seeking help and advice where needed
* Ideal background: multi-client HR/payroll environment, managing a diverse range of payrolls and business relationships and has a proven track record of delivering Dutch payrolls
* Competent with Dutch HR and payroll complexities, including different terms and conditions and the compliant treatment of differing wage types
* Compliant with Dutch legislation and periodic statutory requirements
* Multilingual with Dutch and Business English
* Experience of working within a service delivery environment
* Has intermediate to high Excel skills and is capable of effectively and efficiently manipulating data within an Excel workbook
We are excited to hear from you!!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.