The main role of the Business Admin Assistant is to ensure specialized administrative assistance to assigned business processes, projects and related activities to maximize the efficiency of one or a group of managers with a strong sense of organization, priorities, deadlines and with a concern of quality efficiency, accuracy and cost awareness.
The major accountabilities are:
· Administrative assistance to business processes and related projects, activities, tools and procedures in an independent way
· Project management and communication
· Travel arrangements
· Organization of Team/Department events
· Minutes during meetings
· Miscellaneous like Order of catering, Mobile expenses, …
· Financial management tasks
· Creation of Purchase Order
· Budget management for IT team (Opex - Capex)
· First interface between the IT Finance controller and the 2 ITLT members
· Analysis of Opex/Capex monthly reports
· Holding of Opex/Capex dashboards and reporting to the IT controller and the 2 ITLT
· Accruals management
· Follow up on vendors invoices
- Advanced ICT skiIIs: is adept at working with specific software applications, databases, content management systems and search engines related to the field of competence and in use of standard tools in office application (word, excel, power point, outlook, internet/intranet). Knowledge of SAP is a plus. Knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Excellent planning and organizational skiIIs to ensure effective and timely output in an independent way and with final responsibility
- Be very interested on financial stuff
- Supports teamwork and co-operation; involves and coaches others
- Able to build sustainable relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience to work in a fast-changing environment and deal with ambiguity
- Dealing appropriately with confidential and sensitive matters
- Ability to handle a number of diverse projects simultaneously
- Proficient English (Dutch and/or French is a plus)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.