Job sector: Govt
Dutch or French Professional
With the recruitment of a CI/CD implementation specialist, the ICT Department of Office wants to evolve towards a professional CI/CD approach by:
* Map existing initiatives
* Distill best practices from initiatives and complement them with best practices from the market, this will be the standard that will be monitored
* Set up the necessary reusable tooling
* Develop roadmap with each team, starting with the biggest/latest initiatives to make the transition
* Create documentation on the standard and progress in the switch
* Assist development teams in the transition
Concrete Profile Requirements
The requested expertise is described as follows:
* Minimum 3 years of demonstrable experience as responsible for CI/CD implementations in similar projects / complex environments
* Minimum 3 years experience in a DevOps teams building CICD pipelines
* Minimum 2 years of practical experience in working with continuous delivery environments and more precisely integrating automation tools such as Sonar, Selenium with other tools such as (Gitlab, Github, Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
* Minimum 3 years experience with Docker
* Minimum 1 year experience with automation within Cloud environments (Azure and/or AWS)
* Minimum 1 year experience with EACH stack
* Experience with integration through pipelines from SCA (eg CAST Highlight) and SAST tools is a plus
As a CI/CD implementation expert you also have the following properties:
* Sound communication and change management skills with development teams, infrastructure teams and management
* Work experience with tools such as MS Teams, Jira & Confluence in the context of collaboration and knowledge sharing
* Responsible for continuous improvement and innovation of current software integration and deployment processes and tools in accordance with CICD best practices
Mapping current CI/CD processes and drawing up a step-by-step improvement plan towards standardization and increasing automation/quality level
* Guidance of the teams in the implementation of the improvement plan
* Take on leadership responsibilities, influence the direction of automation efforts, be involved in building automation processes, environments and scripts that ensure the highest software quality.
* Communicate implementation plans, issues, delays and risks for CICD automation with project teams, management and other stakeholders
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.