Business Analyst / BA /SQL / JSON / APIS / JIRA / UX / User Experience / Agile / Bedfordshire / Remote / Work From Home / WFH / Inside IR35 / 6-12 Month Contract
The client is a well-established organisation based in Bedfordshire, looking for a Business Analyst to join ASAP. Flexible working options are available.
The Responsibility's/ Requirements:
- Focus on detailing the user stories in JIRA
- Working with other teams (Developers, Testers UX Designers) to ensure that have all the information they need
- Previously worked remotely across multiple country's
- Web-based project (Contact Management, SQL Database, JSON Messages, APIs)
- Previous experience working on new websites or significant improvements/new features
Our client is offering a competitive salary for this role. If you are interested in the position, please apply using the links provided.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.