Workday HCM Director
£100,000 - £160,000 + Bonus & Excellent Benefits Package
Any UK Office
I am currently working with a blue-chip consultancy and one of the largest and most prestigious technology companies in the world, with a significant amount of both live and future global complex projects with their top tier clients.
This is an incredible senior opportunity for someone that is looking for a more complex role in 2022. This role allows you to oversee the full life cycle of a project, from bid and design through to implementation and delivery.
- Designing innovative solutions that will deliver a world leading user experience
- Leading large teams of consultants on complex programmes for prestigious companies
- Leading pursuit teams from qualification through closure (Including contract negotiation and execution)
- Collaborating with other professionals at the consultancy and Workday to develop and support leads
- Experience in Workday sales and/or solution leadership
- Proven ability to understand market and industry trends to predict market changes and needs to align key offerings
- Proven track record to develop c-level client relationships and build new client engagements
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.