Security Consultant / Cyber Security Consultant / Security / Cyber Security / Cyber Security Strategy / Firewalls / IDS / IPS / Proxy / VPM / Hybrid role / 6 months / £600 - £650 per day Inside IR35.
One of our leading clients is looking to recruit a Security Consultant with strong cyber security experience to support delivering cybersecurity strategy.
Location - Hybrid / Once a week in Warwickshire
Duration - 6 months
Day Rate - £600 - £650 per day Inside IR35
- Solid understanding of IT services across both cloud and on-premises gained through experience or knowledge
- Solid understanding of security principles gained through experience or knowledge and how to apply them in an IT context
- Understanding of:
- Security services across the administrative and technical suite
- Malware defences
- Network security services - Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Proxy, VPN etc.
- Techniques used to harden operating environments including Windows, Linux, and Oracle
- Risk management techniques
- Experience in integrating IT Services with Security services e.g. Vulnerability scanning, SIEM
- Knowledge of the Networks and Information Systems Regulations 2018 (NIS-R)
- Strong written and spoken communication
- Able to operate as efficiently as an independent worker and as part of a team
- Preferably somebody who has done hands on IT in the past and understands the pragmatic approach sometimes require
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.