IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager / Business Separation / ITIL / Agile / Prince 2 /Stakeholder Management. Remote / Warwickshire.
One of our leading clients is looking to recruit a IT Project Manager to work on a Business Separation Project.For this role you will need to have IT business separation / separating a IT business experience and have it displayed in your CV.
Duration - 6 months
Day rate - £500 - £525 per day Inside IR35
Location - Remote / Warwickshire (1 - 2 days onsite once Covid restrictions allow)
Key Accountabilities (Not limited too)
* Managing business stakeholders to VP & EVP level (US) and Director and Senior Management (UK).
* Providing leadership and direction to projects utilising their project management skills, and subject matter expertise in a given business area.
* Leveraging subject matter expertise for a particular business process or function.
* Has a depth of knowledge to ensure predictable and unexpected complexities are effectively managed through stakeholder influence & management.
* Managing any critical dependencies, risks, plans, costs and resourcing projects and dependencies across interlinked projects.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.