Process Analyst / Customer Focused / Process Design / Stakeholder Management / Remote / Warwickshire / INSIDE IR35
One of our leading clients is looking to recruit a Process Analyst.
The role holder will be required to define and build out the processes, and create new processes where required, to level-4, collaborating with individuals/teams involved in the processes.
Location - Remote / Warwickshire
Duration - 6 Months
Day rate - Competitive Daily Rate Inside IR35
* Interviewing process participants to understand how their processes work and drive continuous improvements.
* Facilitating stakeholder groups to define and agree improvements to existing processes or new process.
* Identifying blockers and/or inefficient processes to drive optimization, efficiencies and effectiveness to achieve the desired outcomes and make life easier for customers (internal and external) .
* Testing processes to ensure that the right results are achieved.
* Reviewing processes holistically to understand the impact of updates or new processes on people, operations and outcomes.
* Collating feedback and data on process effectiveness as the basis of future improvement and finding a better way.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.