Software Engineering Manager
Software Engineering Manager / Software Manager / Tech Lead / Tech Manager / Development Manager / Engineering Manager/ Java / Webservices / Integration Layer / Middleware / Hybrid / 6 month contract
One of our leading clients is looking to recruit an Software Engineering Manager to help with ongoing projects.
Location - Hybrid/Warwickshire - one day a week
Duration - 6 months
Day Rate - £600-£800 pd Inside IR35
- Lead your engineering product team to deliver and operate amazing products to production
- Report upstream to the Engineering Director
- Be responsible for the growth and development of your team members
- Continuously work to review and enhance team performance
- Experience of hands-on work demonstrated in the past to write clear, maintainable code that will scale, be able to review/challenge technical specs and architectural documents
- Fully aware of engineering risk management and ability to call out failures early
- Lead curation and maintenance of software engineering documentation
- Demonstrate and discuss your product with your colleagues
- A self-motivated engineer that values team success ahead of your own
- Able to demonstrate having built solutions in a variety of cloud architectures
- Driven to deliver software products that are of the highest quality and maintainability
- In possession of strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Focused on product engineering as a mindset
- Any experience on open systems, real time systems, critical infrastructure will be an added advantage
- Ability to orchestrate team communication at all levels, internally, externally including working closely with programme stakeholders
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.