My client is an end user who have got an office in Havant and Norfolk, and are currently looking for a D365FO Business Analyst on a permanent basis. The role is mainly office based, so you will need to be based neither either office location. Please see below for more information:
The position will have an initial focus on supporting the users and building up the documentation covering all processes across the two businesses using D365 (Havant & Norfolk), whilst also becoming involved with process improvement. This role will help stabilise the businesses processes and build a solid platform for growth.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot problems and quickly resolve issues.
- Determine and document user requirements for business process improvement and coordinate activities with other business analysts, as decision making will be centralized across 2 sites.
- Ensure all process documentation is maintained and is written clearly and concisely.
- Develop trusting relationships and demonstrate excellent communication skills with all
- When upgrading to new systems, ensure processes are analysed, to ensure future continuity and efficiency.
- Provide resource on IT projects when required.
- Will perform hands-on process coaching to accelerate learning across the organisation.
- Customer service based - An ability to be flexible and use different approaches in different situations.
- Excellent communication - Being able to convey information to other employees clearly and
- Analytical skills - ability to provide in-depth analysis of a process or system.
- Organisation skills - Encompasses physical and mental organisation and time management
- 2 years' experience in supporting role
- D365 Supply chain experience (not essential but a great advantage)
If you want to find out more, or apply please submit your CV and or contact me for more information.
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.