Senior SAP Data Consultant
£107,000 - £123,000 Basic Salary
10% Bonus + Excellent Package
Permanent, UK Wide
Akkodis exists to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive. We're a Global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences.
We are looking for aspiring individuals to join one of the global leaders in technology for this exciting new career opportunity. They are a leading SAP Integration Partner and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA� certifications in UK and globally.
They have a thriving company where you can expect a fantastic modern culture with excellent development and progression opportunities.
- Perform the key role of a SAP Data managing Consultant in providing advisory services to clients to help analyse the data impacts during the deployment of complex SAP solutions.
- Analysing requirements, solutioning, estimating and developing winning proposals.
- Propose and address challenges of Data Migration and Data Management using a data led approach.
- Lead the SAP data stream, working with SAP functional and technical streams, during analysis/design phases of projects.
What you would bring:
- Exposure of multiple end to end projects that involved migrating data into ECC and S4 environments.
- Deep knowledge of ECC/S4 functionality and data structures/tables.
- Highly knowledgeable in at least 1 current migration tool (Syniti ADM, SAP Data Services, CBS ET, SNP Crystal Bridge).
- Extensive Pre-sales/RPF responses experience.
- Proven track record as an SAP data architecture in complex SAP solution deployments and working across different SAP and non-SAP systems.
Please apply for consideration. We seek the right candidate for the role, therefore, all notice periods are considered!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.