Data & Analytics Business partner
Power BI/ SQL/ Office based role
A well-known UK distributor, exporter and manufacturer of Health Beauty and household products is looking for a Data Analytics Business Partner. This is a brand-new role and has come about due to the expansion of the business. The successful candidate will be based in the office; however, there could be an element of home working in the future.
You will be working for a family run business who have been operating for over 25 years, and are currently experiencing some exceptional growth, due to working with some of the world's largest FMCG power brands.
- You will be adept in the use of Microsoft applications, in particular Excel including VBA, Power Query, Formulas and Functions as well as having excellent SQL skills.
- You will be experienced in improving business processes and workflows, data importing, exporting, and reporting
- Experience of working within an FMCG environment would be beneficial, as would knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Be the subject matter expert on business intelligence, turning data into knowledge and taking full ownership of the Power BI reporting process
- Managing the Power BI Change Request Process, assessing requests and requirements and write queries to summarise captured data and improve data available and its qualifications for other departments to use
- As the role is a combination of hands-on development and analysis, you will be required to fully engage with stakeholders across multiple functions to drive the use of analytics. This role is 60% stakeholder engagement, 40% technical ability
Having the ability to demonstrate that you have a passion for Data, strong analytical skills, whilst being comfortable with engaging with senior Stakeholders on a regular basis.
Salary range is between £35,0000 - £40,000 depending on the level of experience. Benefits package includes Free breakfast, Health Cash plan, Free on site parking & Social events.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.