Senior FPGA Design Engineer - Oxfordshire
Senior FPGA Design Engineer / Permanent / Design Engineer / Oxfordshire
Our Motion Capture market leader client develops innovative software and hardware products for the entertainment, engineering, and medical industries.
If you like to work in a friendly work culture, our client has a team with other software engineers working primarily from home, provided you are able to visit the offices on a fortnight basis to meet up with the team and brainstorm.
The role specifications:
Our client is looking for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer to join the development team. The candidate will be reporting to the Hardware Development Manager and create market leading hardware products.
- Electronic hardware design for high-speed motion capture, networking devices and video camera products.
- Equipment testing during the development and manufacture to meet regulatory compliance.
- Involved in full product lifecycle from conceptual prototypes to manufacturing.
- Educated to degree level Electronic Engineering (or equivalent) with industry experience.
- Preferable knowledge of VHDL/FPGAs, image sensors, optics, Ethernet and RF Design and DFM/DFT.
- High speed digital design, working knowledge of analogue design and experience of developing products to manufacture.
The banding for the role is up to 50-55k plus benefits.
If you believe you are suitable for the role, please apply for the role as soon as possible with your latest CV.
Senior Hardware Design Engineer / Permanent / Software & Hardware / Oxfordshire
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.