Akkodis are currently working in partnership with a market leading motion capture specialist to recruit an experienced UX Designer to join their team. You will be joining a successful and talented UX/UI design team.
Please note this a hybrid role which requires you onsite once fortnightly.
As a UX Designer you will be joining the wider UX/UI Team to assist in the creation of robust, high-quality applications.
- Collaborate with teams to design and implement solutions for products.
- Conduct user analysis and highlight opportunities for improvements.
- The ability to design prototypes, wireframes and mockups to visualize the interface design and test it with users.
- Create user stories to outline the steps users take to accomplish tasks.
- Maintain, develop design guidelines and standards.
- Collaborate with developers and PMs to ensure design specifications are implemented accurately.
- Remain up to date with technology trends and updates to ensure a superior user experience.
- Strong understanding in user design principles and methodologies.
- Strong knowledge/understanding of design prototyping tools such as Figma.
- Proven experience within a similar role.
- Excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Previous experience working in an agile development environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction, or the equivalent.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a market leading Mocap company, working with ground breaking technology please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.