Business Change Manager, ERP Transformation Programme (Oracle Cloud), 6 months+, Outside IR35, Remote working!
I'm currently looking for an experienced Business Change Manager to join a well known customer on an initial 6-month contract, with the possibility of further extension. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving user adoption & establishing change journeys throughout the transformation programme to ensure that benefits are realised.
- Lead and manage the business change journey for the Oracle Cloud ERP, HCM, and Payroll transformation programme.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify and analyse the impact of the change on the business, including process mapping and analysis.
- Develop and implement change management strategies and plans to support the implementation of the new systems.
- Identify and engage with stakeholders to ensure that they are fully engaged and informed throughout the change journey.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure that benefits are realised and that the programme is delivered on time, within budget and to the required quality.
- Provide coaching and support to business users to ensure that they are able to use the new systems effectively.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a business change management role.
- Experience working on large-scale Oracle Cloud ERP, HCM, and Payroll transformation programmes.
- Strong understanding of benefit realisation and the ability to drive benefits realisation throughout the programme.
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in process mapping and analysis.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
If you're interested in the opportunity, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration. I'm able to offer a quick turnaround for the right candidate!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.