Senior Netsuite Developer/System Administrator
Are you looking for an improved work/home life balance?
Do you want to work on an enterprise scale implementation project?
I am working with a market leading tech focused business, currently undergoing an enterprise scale implementation project and looking for a Senior Netsuite Developer/System Administrator based in London. You'll get to configure, develop, administer and implement a large greenfield project amongst existing BAU work utilising an excellent tech stack.
This business is rapidly expanding, opening offices across the globe and will offer excellent progression opportunities whilst continuously learning and improving your skills with their allocated budget for personal growth, development and training.
- Flexible working hours;
- Enterprise scale projects;
- Opportunity for personal growth and progression;
- Very competitive salary and benefits.
Skill set requirements:
- Minimum 3 years' working in a Netsuite Developer role;
- Background using Suitecript (2.0 preferred) or similar;
- Familiarity with RESTlet creation and usage;
- Experience designing and developing web-based solutions;
- Ability to create/manipulate Workflows;
- Strong administrative abilities.
I'd be happy to give you more information on this Senior Netsuite Developer/System Administrator position including a detailed job specification and company profile. Please apply or contact me directly - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy