Business Systems / Application Support Analyst - ERP
Our client is a dynamic and growing retail and distribution company who are looking to hire someone into this newly created role.
As a small company with a close-knit team, they take pride in fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment. With a team of just 4 IT professionals, they are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Business Systems/Applications Specialist to support their journey. This is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in the implementation of an ERP system that will streamline business processes and drive operational efficiency.
Position Overview: We are looking for a talented individual with a strong background in business systems and applications to support (alongside a 3rd party tech partner) the implementation of our new ERP system. The successful candidate will lead the implementation of our ERP system and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements, analyse existing processes, and configure the ERP system to meet our evolving needs. This role requires a strategic thinker who can bridge the gap between technology and business, ensuring a seamless integration that enhances overall productivity and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand business processes and requirements.
- Lead the implementation (super-user type responsibilities) and configuration of the ERP system, ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Customise and optimise the ERP system to meet the unique needs of our organisation.
- Provide training and support to end-users to ensure a smooth transition to the new system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise during the implementation process.
- Work closely with the small IT team to integrate the ERP system with existing systems and infrastructure.
- Stay informed about industry best practices and emerging trends in business systems and applications.
Experience and Skills Desired:
- Application support or Business Systems support experience
- Some experience with C# to support on-going customisation and the support of existing bespoke applications
- Experience in report generation and basic database administration (currently Access packages)
- Proven experience in implementing and customising ERP systems.
- Ideally smaller systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Project management skills and experience managing ERP implementations from start to finish.
- Would be working alongside existing PM
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.