DevOps Technical Lead
Are you a solid Azure focused DevOps Engineer or Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who now wants to use your technical skills in a project leadership capacity to delivery internal IT projects?
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with a DevOps Engineers, Cloud Infrastructure Engineers and development teams to plan and architect projects.
- Breaking down projects, prioritising tasks, estimating effort and writing stories.
- Delivering internal projects, sometimes working alongside a project manager.
- Using technical skills and experience to provide guidance and ensure all aspects of a solution are considered, such as security, resilience, performance, cost optimisation, monitoring, documentation, etc.
- Working with other technical and non-technical teams and senior staff.
- Taking an appropriate technical role within a project to complement other team members.
- This is not a pure project manager position but the successful candidate needs to understand the full project lifecycle and be organised and proactive.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background as a DevOps Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure Engineer or similar with a strong background in Azure and experience of CI/CD, IAC, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, Terraform, GitHub.
If this sounds of interest, please send me a copy of your CV to be considered?
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.