An exceptional Project Manager opportunity available for a UK wide company who are growing significantly of late. This role will be working within the Information Systems department and will be a key role for the wider business. With the construction industry booming post covid, this well know manufacturing company have more custom hence more projects to get stuck into!
This role is perfect for a project manager looking to take a step up. With a wide variety of projects both on the go and in the pipeline the successful candidate will be hitting the ground running as part of a team of project managers, and with a great amount of support from the wider team. Excitingly the role will also be key in assisting the PMO function of the business which is still in its infancy. As a result the successful candidate will need to be able to make use of the governance that is in place, but also be autonomous in knowing best practice.
Variety is something this role brings in abundance, as the Information systems team are engaged with all area of the business across the UK, who themselves have their own challenges and requirements. As a result this PM will be excellent at managing multiple project, engaging with a variety of stakeholders and above all thrive on a challenge.
- Identifying, scoping, planning and executing infrastructure, systems or digital projects.
- Delivering such complex systems and process improvement projects with a measurable ROI on time, in budget and in scope. The projects may impact on one or more business units across locations.
- Propagating the benefits of a project management framework across the business units.
- Collaborating with external software, hardware and service providers to achieve results.
- Managing and/or providing PM consulting on multiple diverse projects simultaneously, balancing priorities across different constituencies.
- Travelling, as required, to the other business units based around the UK based on project needs.
- Managing multiple stakeholders at all levels to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Understanding and analysing operational business processes to define clear and achievable project requirements.
- Project management experience and/or qualification (PRIINCE 2/PMP).
- Stakeholder management.
- Budget management.
- Risk management.
- Project documentation skills, including report writing.
- Sound knowledge of business operational processes end to end (CRM, sales, purchasing, manufacturing, transport).
- Knowledge of ERP is desirable
- Business analyst experience and skills, including process mapping/modelling, workshop management and interviewing techniques.
- Knowledge of IT professional standards (ITIL).
This role offers an excellent package but more importantly an opportunity to grow within a company that is going form strength to strength. So if you're a budding, delivery focused, results driven, problem solving project manager please do apply for consideration.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.