Collaboration Service Delivery Manager is required by a well known global company.
You will have the following skills / experience:
- Experience of any of the following collaboration technologies: Lotus Notes, MS Exchange, Skype for Business.
- Experience of Application Support, Maintenance and Delivery within the Microsoft Stack including .NET, Visual Studio, SQL, etc…
- Ability to leverage and promote the capabilities of SharePoint as a platform for business use and productivity.
- Experience of providing high demand/mission critical systems on a 24x7 basis.
- Knowledge of Service Management disciplines engagement, design, delivery and maintenance lifecycles in a high technology or IT services domain.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL best practice, qualified to a minimum of ITIL Foundation.
- Ability to understand and analyse complex business problems in order to define and develop technology-based solutions.
- Demonstrable evidence of effective problem solving skills in complex support incidents.
- Excellent relationship skills - the ability to build positive relationships with both technical and business personnel.
- Experience of negotiation and conflict management skills in a complex matrix structure.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral presentation material
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities within virtual teams and multi-party environments.
- SC cleared or the ability to become SC cleared is required.
Any of the following is a bonus:
- Experience of hands on SharePoint 2013 and Web based application development.
- Preferably degree level education although significant experience and track record with tertiary qualifications is acceptable.
Please call or send your CV now fore more details, this is an URGENT role!!!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy