Lead Systems Engineer - Electro-optics
Interested in becoming a Lead Electro-optical / Optoelectronics Systems Engineer for one of the world's leading Defence & Aerospace companies?
We are looking for a Lead Systems Engineer to provide technical expertise within the Land and Naval domain of one of our leading international Aerospace and Defence clients, with a particular focus on Electro-Optic systems for land vehicles as well as air and naval platforms. This company is one of the leading developers and suppliers of state of the art technologies for the UK Defence sector.
The successful candidate must have significant experience in all aspects of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and be able to coordinate existing knowledge and data on current programmes as well as providing technical support to develop concepts, architectures and define system designs - taking these forward to implementation, integration, test and evaluation and ultimately production.
Key Responsibility Areas
- All Systems Engineering aspects of new and existing programmes, leading work at all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Development of Systems Engineering Development Plans.
- Technical leadership and development of Systems Engineering teams.
- Supporting the development of current and future Systems architectures/designs (including Systems of Systems) and their implementation.
- Robust capture and review of design artefacts as appropriate for all stages in the engineering lifecycle appropriate for managing existing systems and for taking concepts through to production.
Interested and think you have the right skills and experience?
Apply now with your current CV and get yourself in the running.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy