PMO Analyst | 6-month contract - £500-£600 pd inside IR35
Job Role: PMO Analyst
Location: West Yorkshire, remote working available
Day Rate: £500 - £600 per day inside IR35
Contract: 6-month contract
About our client
Our client is a large company, great organisation to work for and very well-established name among contractors that is undergoing a large-scale transformation programme
- Work with the team to track and maintain all programme related datasets including issues / risks / benefits / financial information and change control.
- Support the Programme Manager with the collation of reporting to the relevant governance bodies - Delivery Working Group and Programme Board.
- Support project managers and the programme manager to develop and maintain MSP Programme plan in Microsoft Project Online.
- Manage the administration of programme governance, including scheduling, preparing materials, and capturing actions and decisions.
Skills and experience
I am looking for a PMO Analyst who is immediately available to start and can demonstrate extensive experience within the following:
- Familiarity of project approaches, with experience of supporting change activity and delivering PMO services on large-scale business change projects.
- Understanding of core project management controls; to embed templates and support with adoption and guidance.
- Maintaining all programme related datasets including issues / risks / benefits / financial information and change control.
- Project and Programme dashboards and reporting.
Do not hesitate to contact me via the below method if you have any further questions:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.