2nd Line Engineer (Onsite)
Modis have a great opportunity available and are currently working in partnership with a global technical service provider to recruit an experienced 2nd Line Engineer (Onsite) with great customer-facing skills and a flexible approach to working.
This is an onsite role, with occasional travel and competitive salary with development opportunities.
As a 2nd Line Engineer (Onsite) you will be able to work using you own initiative and unsupervised finding software and hardware resolutions for the End user.
- 2nd Line Support across Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Hardware replacements where necessary.
- Onsite resolutions by appointment.
- Pre booked IT clinics across 3 different locations.
- Great communication skills, with an ability to articulate yourself well.
- Previous experience within a 2nd Line or Support Desk role.
- Strong Windows and Microsoft stack experience.
- String understanding of Networking and Wireless technology.
- Great stakeholder management skills.
- Great customer service skills.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.