How do you fancy working for a true technology disruptor? Do you want to make the same impact that Uber, Airbnb, BrewDog, Netflix, Apple & Amazon all had? Do you want to be based in the nicest office space in Belfast? If so, SEND YOUR CV.
As a gigantic player in the software as a service (SaaS) space, this company have decided to build out their product team right HERE in Belfast. You will work across product/design, engineering and marketing with the aim of owning the product roadmap and being the Product guru.
What does the role involve?
- Continuously innovating, identifying and testing assumptions
- Leading product design sprints and collaborating with designers, engineers and researchers
- Rapid proto- typing and running experiments
- Analysing data and carrying out primary research.
- Shaping, defining and prioritising our innovation prototype backlog.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Being a user-centred thinker, you will have a curious mind and possibly be a mini-innovator in or outside work
- Evidence of conceptualising, developing and implementing a new product, feature or process
- 1+ years' experience of product management with ideally a design/analysis background
- The drive to understand all aspects of the business and the ability to context-switch to have the highest impact
- The ability to grasp high-level technical concepts, identifying risks, dependencies and to work closely with the engineers throughout implementation
- The ability to ruthlessly prioritise, weighing up technical effort and customer value
- The ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
What you get in return
- Salary ranging from £38-£50'000
- Flexible working
- Company options
- Life insurance
- City centre working
- Paid training
To hear more on this opportunity, SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Michael Blackwood on 02890 821910. Keep in mind that every application is treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Keywords - Belfast, Product Manager, Design, Engineering, Validation, Data, Research, £38'000-£50'000.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy