Senior Developer - JFS, UI
Modis are currently working in partnership with a market leading software provider to recruit an experienced Senior Developer with experience of developing Enterprise JSF based UI Solutions
Please note this role can be based anywhere in the UK including Northern Ireland but you will be required to travel to Belfast on occasion.
As a Senior Developer you will provide guidance and support within a small, niche team of developers who are developing products at an enterprise level.
- Responsible for technical tasks as part of the development team to support the delivery of a Project/Product Roadmap delivery
- Champion software design and adherence to best practices in development, coding standards and test automation
- Mentor, guide and grow development team members by passing on personal experiences and knowledge
- Utilise domain/product knowledge to develop solutions to complex technical challenges
- Contribute to project environments and data setup, supported by technical specialists
- Contribute to release process
- Lead/perform triage of defects/incidents during Testing, and liaise with the Development teams
- Perform the configuration and deployment of development solutions into the production environment where required
- Accountable for the User Experience and User Interface designs of a product or delivery
- Provide UX/UI advice and guidance to project, product and service delivery teams
The Required Technical Skills
- Experience of developing Enterprise JSF based UI Solutions
- Proven experience of Technical Design of Enterprise JSF based UI Solutions
- Required to work closely with the Technical Project Manager and Solution Architect to ensure that business requirements are correctly translated into technical specifications and those specifications are developed in a maintainable manner
- Required to liaise with the Customer to ensure the UI product meets the demands of customers and the industry from a User Interaction / Experience perspective
- Experience in provision of training and Mentoring to other staff
- Agile development experience
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation and play a pivotal role in their development please apply now
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.