Service Desk Team Leader/Manager
Modis are currently working with a market leading service provider to recruit a Service Desk Leader/Manager to join their exciting Service Desk operation where you will play a pivotal role in leading Service Desk teams that provide support to multiple clients both internal and external.
This role offers hybrid working and the opportunity work with a number of high profile clients.
Our client are looking for an experienced Service Desk professional with experience of people management. This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to progress and develop their career in Service Desk Management.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team OF service desk analysts to deliver high standards of customer care
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by all team members
- Develop programs to improve technical and customer service skills across the operation
- Address customer enquiries resolve issues and feedback proactively.
- Maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders to ensure Service Centre effectiveness.
- Ensure all employees are adequately trained to meet service objectives.
- Create Reports/Presentations to show where service is running well and where it isn't.
- Create Improvement plans where necessary.
- Direct people management experience.
- Background in Service Desk roles/environments desirable.
- Ideally you will have ITIL qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation and progress your career within Service Desk Management please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.