Modis are working with a well-funded start-up company in assisting them in hiring for a range of Full-stack Development positions with a focus on data science and AI. There will be immediate interviews for this exciting position and fast feedback from the client.
This exciting company have developed an analytics platform that transforms raw data into actionable insights mainly in the precision medicine space and use the latest cutting-edge tools, designed to empower their users to explore their data and make ground-breaking predictions whether their goals are biomarker discovery, pre-clinical investigation or patient stratification.
What does the role involve?
- Building a user-friendly platform that helps better understand the data.
- Taking unstructured data from multiple sources.
- Develop a feature development plan in line with customer requirements.
Sound like it could be a good fit? Then SEND YOUR CV.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- 4+ year's experience on service/framework-based web development projects
- Angular 5+, Python, AWS, EC2, NodeJS, PostgreSQL & MongoDB
- Working with server-based technologies.
- Exposure to cloud technologies
- A functional understanding of implementing web/database security.
- Experience in working in DevOps/agile development environments.
- Team player, self-motivated and open to constructive criticism.
What you get in return
- Salary range - £45'000-£55'000
- Flexible working
- An opportunity to be a key member of a future technology analytics leader.
- Professional development plan
- An opportunity for academic course (Fully paid)
To hear more on this opportunity, SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Michael Blackwood on 02890821910 Keep in mind that every application is treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Keywords - Python, Software engineer, Flexible working, Agile, Healthcare, Angular 5+, Python, AWS, EC2, NodeJS, PostgreSQL & MongoDB, Analytics, Belfast.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy