IT Risk & Process Manager
Modis are working in partnership with a leading organisation in Worcestershire to recruit a Risk & Process Manager to identify, manage, develop and implement strategies to minimize and
Mitigate risk. You will also evaluate and manage improvements to business processes.
- Evaluate existing business process documentation; flowcharts, manuals and other documentation outlining current practices. Make improvements to one or many steps to increase productivity, reduce costs, improve time management or make needed changes to other aspects of the process.
- Develop and agree an annual audit/review plan of functional processes and report to the management team the findings and suggested improvements
- Document instructions on how to change processes in a way that all those involved in the process can understand and agree via governance structures and practises.
- Oversee process improvement implementation process by working with managers, team members and other employees to ensure that the plan is clear and can be applied quickly and efficiently.
- Monitor and assess process performance to ensure that they are producing the desired outcomes. Make changes to steps in each process as needed to adjust improvements to reflect better results in production, cost reduction and other targeted outcomes.
- Own the Risk Register process, actively engage in end-to-end risk remediation planning, resolution, and monitoring activities and Assist in finding practical and cost-effective solutions to identified or revealed risk and issues.
- Build and maintain strong and positive working relationships and effective means of communication with other risk associates, including the Audit, Risk and Compliance team and other operational risk management stakeholders.
- Lead on knowledge management with responsibility for managing the capture and effective dissemination to the wider function to ensure effective operation.
- Professional risk and audit qualifications.
- Knowledge and understanding of Industry Best Practice and relevant guidelines such as IT4IT and COBIT.
- Substantial experience of successfully enabling organisational change through development and delivery of ICT process and governance improvements.
- Substantial experience of managing and reporting ICT risks.
- Experience of developing and managing an audit plan and actions.
- Proven analytical skills which take into account interdependencies and demonstrate the ability to balance potential risks posed to an organisation in terms of ICT infrastructure and operational effectiveness.
- Proven detailed skills in BPR or other process improvement and design methodology and tools.
If you are keen to join a leading organisation and play a pivotal role within their organisational evolution strategy please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.