Modis is recruiting for the world's largest tier 1 consultancy for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains. This includes but is not limited to passenger cars, off-highway, and future applications such as Agriculture.
As an ADAS Systems engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on the development of next generation driver assistance (ADAS) features from cradle to grave for a variety of renowned vehicle manufacturers.
The opportunity exists to work on the side of the life-cycle that you wish to enact most i.e. Full Life-cycle or Test and Validation. Sensors R&D is also a possibility.
The role requires working with other team members and the customers' engineers to deliver ADAS projects per plan. The role will therefore typically include elements of the following key activities:
- Develop system requirements for ADAS features
- Identify vehicle and feature use cases
- Define and document functional requirements
- Identify and resolve requirement issues
- Support robustness activities (e.g. FMEA) and safety analysis for new feature development
- Assist definitions of network bus messages
- Supplier engagement
- Test planning
- Implement or modify functionality in support of features
- Rig or vehicle-level testing of new ADAS features
- Minimum BSc or BEng (2:1) in Automotive or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Proficient in Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Experience of MATLAB/Simulink
- Professional experience in relevant systems engineering
- FMEA activities
- ADAS sensor processing
- A working knowledge of vehicle messaging and architectures
- Safety: (ISO 26262, 21448)
- Vector tools (e.g. CANalyzer, CANape) or equivalent
- Experience in Project Management
We look forward to receiving your details for the unique opportunity to join this growing, high-tech, international team.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy