Oracle Cloud DM Lead, 9 months+, Outside IR35, Remote Working, Immediate Start!
I'm currently looking for an experienced Oracle Cloud DM Lead to work for a well known organisation in the UK on an initial 9 month contract with a view to potential extension.
The role itself will be based primarily remote, with occasional trips to the client site (on a needs-must basis) & falls outside IR35.
As an Oracle Cloud Data Migration Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing the migration of data from legacy systems to Oracle Cloud, covering ERP, HCM & Payroll.
- Plan and coordinate data migration projects, including identifying project scope, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Analyse source data to identify any data quality issues or inconsistencies that need to be addressed prior to migration.
- Develop data migration strategies, including defining mapping rules, transformation rules, and validation rules.
- Ensure data security and compliance with regulatory requirements throughout the migration process.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that migrated data is accurate and complete.
- Communicate progress and issues with stakeholders, including business users, project managers, and technical teams.
- Provide guidance and support to team members involved in the data migration process.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise during the data migration process.
- Provide training to end-users on how to use the migrated data in Oracle Cloud Financials.
- Strong experience as an Oracle Cloud Data Migration Lead.
- Must have a solid understanding of Oracle Cloud ERP (Financials / Procurement)
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail
If you're interested in the opportunity, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.