Oracle Test Analyst (Financials / Procurement), Oracle Cloud / EBS, Outside IR35, 3-6 Months+, Remote!
I'm currently looking for an experienced Test Analyst, with specific experience of working with Oracle Financials / Procurement - be it Oracle Cloud (which is preferable) or Oracle E-business Suite, to join a well known organisation in the UK on an initial 3-6 month contract with a view to an extension.
The role has been deemed to be outside of IR35, and the successful applicant will be able to work predominantly remotely, with occasional travel to the office (dependent upon COVID restrictions).
Full details below:
- Support in the planning and co-ordination of testing across the programme
- Understand Finance and Procurement processes in order to support the work-stream leads and subject matter experts in preparing for testing
- Support the Finance and Procurement work-stream leads and subject matter experts in the preparation of test data, test scenarios, cases and scripts.
- Ensure proper linking of test cases to custom developments, requirements, role security, data migration, integration, reports and or defects
- Provide post-test cycle analysis of tests executed, passed and failed tests etc
- Liaise with suppliers and internal support services to identify fixes to incidents raised ensuring updates made in the incident logging system
- Prepare regular test updates and reports Co-ordinate any re-test activity and update incidents
PLEASE NOTE - I am only able to work with those that are eligible to work in the UK for this position.
If you're immediately available or available at short notice & looking for a change, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration. Quick turnarounds are on offer for the right consultant!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.