Payroll Analyst, 4-6 months+, Outside IR35, Immediate start on offer!
I'm currently looking for a Payroll Analyst to join a well known organisation undertaking a Transformation programme centred around a move to a new HCM/Payroll System. The role itself will run for an initial period of 4 months, with a view to a possible extension & falls outside of IR35.
The position itself will be remote, but there may be the occasional meeting that will need to be attended (expenses are paid when required).
Day to day responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Support and troubleshoot defects coming out of the SIT, UAT and PPR test cycles
- Some test execution involved (likely to be minimal).
- Support specification and data reconciliation and validation.
- Maintenance of the existing process design documents.
Essential Skills required:
- Extensive understanding of UK statutory payroll requirements especially around items such as statutory leave and auto enrolment.
- Knowledge of standard public sector pay polices and pensions are extremely desirable.
- Understanding of the pay cycle and the key activities that need to be completed leading up to a pay run, executing a pay run and performing post pay reporting and reconciliation is essential.
- Experience supporting a systems implementation is desirable
- Knowledge of Oracle eBusiness and/or Oracle Cloud would be advantageous.
If you're interested in the opportunity, please apply via the link below for immediate for immediate consideration.
I can offer an immediate start for the right candidate!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.