Business Analyst Software House Birmingham /Remote
My client based in Birmingham city centre is looking for 2 Business Analysts to join their team. These are newly created roles due to an influx of work as the company is incredibly busy!
Working for a leading managed service provider this role will see you taking responsibility for capturing the "As is" processes including system data flows where required to generate the most effective and efficient "to be" processes.
You will be expected to work with internal business users, stakeholders as well as interlinking departments to drive effective and efficient processes and systems through a controlled change programme.
This role will see you:
Own and maintain a development roadmap of key pieces of work as well as oversee/manage the end-to-end BAU development queue by:
- Lead/chair regular meetings with key business owners to prioritise and manage the BAU development queue.
- Triage of development requests (stories), to ensure developer time is not spent on unnecessary work.
- Prompting of and assisting with UAT testing of new developments.
- Report on progress against roadmap, and new development builds
- Communicate updates to impacted users prior to system go live
- Support administration of system changes and bugs
- Alongside the development team, ensure the business' instance of ServiceNow is kept up to date with the latest release of software.
To be successful in this role you should ideally have the following experience:
- Change Management coordination
- Experience of senior stakeholder management to implement change in a face paced business
- At least 3 years previous experience in a similar role
- Capturing and documentation of business process
- Prince foundation or similar level Project Management qualification
- Visio or similar process mapping application knowledge
- Exposure to PODIO and ServiceNow software applications desirable
In return for your skills my client is paying a salary up to £45000 for the right candidate plus benefits. This role can be based in the office in Birmingham city centre or mostly from home or any mix in between!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.