Business Analyst - IT and Change
Birmingham - Remote
£45,000 - £50,000
My client is looking for an experienced, tech passionate Business Analyst to join their operation at a crucial time of growth and success. This organisation has grown their team significantly over the last 12 months and is continuing to do so now. This is a brand-new role, expanding the existing team due to their huge success over the past 2 years.
The business is making significant investment into their current and future software systems. They require an experienced Business Analyst to come on board to play a key part in shaping their future success. This is a permanent role and the business are looking for somebody who sees the long-term picture, somebody who wants to grow within the role and take on line management responsibilities for less experienced members of the team.
This is definitely a "hands-on" position, you'll be getting really stuck into the day to day projects of the team and you'll be very actively involved in the success of key projects. You will have a crucial part in ongoing software development/SaaS projects and work closely with internal developers to achieve this.
Ideally you'll have experience working in similar, customer facing environments working with SaaS/software development teams. You will also ideally have experience working with SDLC, Data Management and Report generation.
Over the last couple of years, they have developed their solutions to be heavily focused around the Azure stack. As a result, we're looking for candidate with a solid MS knowledge (t-SQL, SSIS, etc) who has also has exposure to Azure and cloud technology solutions.
- To gather complex requirements by engaging with customers and key stakeholders.
- To document and make thorough recommendations that will have profound effects on product delivery.
- To work closely with internal tech teams to aid in the production of proof of concepts and implementations.
- To guide continuous improvement of processes and best practice internally across the business.
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders will be crucial.
- The ability to accurately document complex requirements and recommendations.
- Experience working with cloud technology solutions, particularly Azure. MSBI knowledge (t-SQL, SSIS etc.) is a big plus.
- Ideally will have experience delivering SaaS products to customers.
- Experience working within an Agile environment will be highly beneficial.
- Financial services experience a big plus but not essential.
- Ideally you will have some experience leading/mentoring others however again, this is not essential.
- Expand your skill set by working with true leaders and visionaries within their field.
- Exceptional personal development and progression opportunities.
- A highly competitive salary, with a full benefits package including pension, bonus etc. (ask for more info)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.