Modis are currently looking for a Change Manager
Up to £600pd
12 month + contract
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Academic or vocational Change Management qualifications from an external professional association (eg Prosci�, ACMP�, CMI)
- Experience in the application of Change Management, preferably in alignment with the Prosci�
- Experience in a Business Change environment (Project/Program management)
- Functional knowledge and understanding of the network / organization
- Experience in effectively leading changes that are x-segment and cross-functional
- Exceptional active listening and communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to diagnose and solve complex organization and people-related issues
- Ability to facilitate groups, in both face-to-face and virtual settings, to deliver shared outcomes
- Ability to work effectively with various levels within the organization, including the ability to coach senior leaders and Associates with a variety of backgrounds and personalities
- Are a team player, able to work collaboratively with and through others, including the ability to influence without authority
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
If you are available for a new opportunity, then please submit your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.