Finance Systems Analyst (SAP)
Full Time / Permanent
£45,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience + bonus and comprehensive benefits package
Hybrid / West Midlands
My client, who are a large nationally recognised business are looking for a passionate and experienced Finance Systems Analyst to join their growing internal SAP team.
Their head office is based just outside of Birmingham, and we are ideally looking for someone who is comfortable being on site 1 - 2 days a week on average initially.
As the Finance Systems Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of the relevant application services by leveraging specialist knowledge of SAP Finance. You will also translate business requirements into functional specifications and effective, efficient and compliant business solutions. You will work on business change projects, while delivering smaller change packages via the enhancement process and provides specialist SAP application and solution support for specific elements of the applications estate.
- Work as a Subject Matter Expert for SAP Finance Module on business projects in line with business strategy.
- Understand user requirements and provide solution options.
- Own enhancements & project tasks translating functional requirements into solution design, build, test (co-ordinating UAT) and deployment.
- Work on agreed projects and changes within the agreed time limits.
- Build solutions that comply right first time by design; possesses basic understanding of GDPR, SOx and GISP.
- Provide vendor liaison to support service delivery to agreed SLAs.
- Ensure compliance with Internal Control processes and procedures.
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven experience in a similar Systems Analyst role.
- Demonstrable experience acting as an SME configuring SAP Finance.
- Must be an effective communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Adept at defining & building system solutions from business requirements.
- Experienced in creative systems design and rigorous implementation.
- Experienced in problem analysis and solving.
- Experience producing high quality documentation.
- Process orientated - capable of quality process mapping.
Please apply via the link or contact email@example.com for more information.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.