Head of Change Management
Modis are currently working in partnership with a market leading technical solutions provider to recruit an experienced Head of Change Management to lead and manage the ITIL Change Management Strategy, process and operational delivery, ensuring best in class Change Management capability.
This roles offers a highly competitive salary, fully remote working and the opportunity to lead an enterprise level ITIL change operations with multiple high level clients.
As the Head of Change Management you will be an experienced ITIL Change Management leader who is able to manage multiple processes and geographies whilst developing and delivering the future strategy of the function. Reporting in to the Director of Service Desk and Service Management this role is a critical leadership role which is key to the ongoing stability and reliability of IT operations.
- Leading a team of over 30 change professionals across the UK, Ireland and India you will be the Senior SME and business leader for Change Management
- Drive the simplification and standardisation of processes & procedures ensuring there are clear and defined Roles & Responsibilities across the wider functions
- Provide strong leadership and direction in a matrix management structure to promote best practices across the organisation to ensure successful delivery.
- Drive a continual service improvement mentality across Service Management with a focus on improved digitalisation and automation of the change management processes
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure services remain best in class and provide clear requirements for future requirements
- Ensure clearly defined Change Advisory boards are in place with appropriate Terms of Reference and clear accountability and RACIs in place.
- Be an effective and visible leader for your team ensuring a robust people strategy is in place to develop and maximise engagement with the team.
- Experience of managing Change Management for multiple customers
- Experience of management experience where you have led a function or capability
- Managed a team in excess of 25 people
- Excellent hands on understanding of ITIL (V3 or V4)
- A proven communicator able to liaise with the Senior Leadership Team
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.