IT Project Manager (Remote, UK Wide)
Modis are currently working in partnership with a global technical service provider to recruit an experienced IT Project Manager to head a variety of IT projects, including cloud and infrastructure.
As an IT Project Manager you will be involved in a number of exciting technical change projects for an enterprise organisation.
- Responsible for successful project delivery.
- Being an effective leader for the project team and taking action if the team deviates from agreed timelines.
- Taking full responsibility for completion of all projects undertaken.
- Ensuring standards of products are met within the allotted timescales and within costs.
- Assessing and identifying risks, ensuring they are handled appropriately.
- Proven experience as an IT Project Manager with broad knowledge of infrastructure and cloud tech.
- Practitioner certification (PRINCE2) or equivalent Project Manager qualification/experience.
- Experience of techniques and methods for reporting progress and financial compliance.
- Broad knowledge of development lifecycles including traditional methodologies (Agile and Waterfall).
- Flexible approach to working and self-motivated.
- Eligible for Security Clearance.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.